(Click on the fight below and then scroll down to see in-fight live stats and full results, courtesy of Fight Analytics. Full live results for the first UFC Vegas 8: Smith vs. Rakic (aka UFC on ESPN+ 33) bout from the Apex in Las Vegas is scheduled to begin on Saturday, Aug. 29, at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT.)
NOTE the UFC Vegas 8: Smith vs. Rakic start times
- UFC Vegas 8: Smith vs. Rakic main card start time: 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT on ESPN+
- UFC Vegas 8: Smith vs. Rakic prelims start time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on ESPN+
NOTE: To select the appropriate fight, click on the images with the yellow name plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and drag until you see the fight you are interested in. Quick results are located below the Fight Analytics window.
UFC Vegas 8: Smith vs. Rakic live results from Las Vegas
UFC Vegas 8 (aka UFC on ESPN+ 33): Smith vs. Rakic takes place on Saturday, Aug. 29, in Las Vegas. UFC Vegas 8 is the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s fifth event at the Apex in Las Vegas since wrapping up its July residence on Fight Island in Abu Dhabi.
UFC President Dana White and Company restarted the professional sports world with UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje on May 9 followed by two more events in Jacksonville, Fla., all within an eight-day span.
UFC Vegas 8 features a light heavyweight battle between No. 5 ranked Anthony Smith and No. 8 ranked Aleksandar Rakic. The winner looks to take a step closer to the 205-pound title recently vacated by former champion Jon Jones.
Check out the MMAWeekly.com Rumors page for more scheduled events and rumored fight cards.
UFC Vegas 8: Smith vs. Rakic fight card
Main Card (9 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Aleksandar Rakić def. Anthony Smith by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27)
- Neil Magny def. Robbie Lawler by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Alexa Grasso def. Ji Yeon Kim by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ricardo Lamas def. Bill Algeo by unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
Prelims (6 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Impa Kasanganay def. Maki Pitolo by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Zak Cummings def. Alessio Di Chirico by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Alex Caceres def. Austin Springer by submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:38, R1
- Sean Brady def. Christian Aguilera by submission (guillotine choke) at 1:47, R2
- Polyana Viana def. Emily Whitmire by submission (armbar) at 1:53, R1
- Mallory Martin def. Hannah Cifers by submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:33, R2
UFC Vegas 8 Face-Offs: Anthony Smith vs. Aleksandar Rakic
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)