The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC Vegas 59 fight card at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas officially weighed in on Friday.
The event is headlined by a light heavyweight bout between No. 6 ranked Thiago Santos and No. 10 ranked Jamahal Hill. Santos (22-10) has lost four of his last five fights, but they’ve all been against the top of the division. Hill (10-1, 1 NC) enters the bout riding a two-fight winning streak with both matches ending in knockouts. He’s also earned Performance of the Night bonuses in his last two outings.
Ariane Lipski came in 2.5 pounds heavy for her women’s flyweight bout against Priscila Cachoeira. She forfeited 20 percent of. her fight purse.
Sam Alvey originally weighed in a pound over the limit fo this middleweight bout against Michal Oleksiejczuk. He successfully made weight on his second attempt after being given added time.
UFC Vegas 59 Official Weigh-in Results
- Thiago Santos (206) vs. Jamahal Hill (205)
- Vicente Luque (170.5) vs. Geoff Neal (171)
- Mohammed Usman (236.5) vs. Zac Pauga (239)
- Brogan Walker (125.5) vs. Juliana Miller (125)
- Augusto Sakai (260) vs. Sergey Spivakc (249.5)
- Ariane Lipski (128.5)* vs. Priscila Cachoeira (125.5)
- Sam Alvey (187)* vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (185.5)
- Terrance McKinney (155.5) vs. Erick Gonzalez (155)
- Bryan Battle (171) vs. Takashi Sato (1709.5)
- Jason Witt (170) vs. Josh Quinlan (169)
- Cory McKenna (115.5) vs. Miranda Granger (115.5)
- Mayra Bueno Silva (135.5) vs. Stephanie Egger (134.5)