UFC Vegas 59 live results and The Ultimate Fighter 30 Finals begin at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT on Saturday, August 6, on MMAWeekly.com. The fights take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada. Click on the fight below in the UFC Vegas 59 live results section for live stats or jump down to the written UFC Vegas 59 results. In-fight live stats and results provided courtesy of Fight Analytics.
The UFC Vegas 59 and TUF 30 Finals fight card is topped by a light heavyweight bout that is crucial to the divisional rankings, as well as the finale for the 30th edition of The Ultimate Fighter.
How to Watch UFC Vegas 59: Santos vs. Hill
- UFC Vegas 59 main card start time: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- UFC Vegas 59 prelims start time: 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
NOTE: Click on the images with the yellow name plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and drag until you see the fight you are interested in. Quick results are located below the Fight Analytics window. Stats are updated in real time.
UFC Vegas 59 Live Results
The UFC Vegas 59 results and live stats load here on fight day.
UFC Vegas 59 Live Results: When, Where, and Who?
UFC Vegas 59 takes place on Saturday, August 6, at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada. The fight card is topped by a light heavyweight bout between top ten ranked fighters. It also features the finals of the 30th edition of the venerable The Ultimate Fighter reality series.
UFC Vegas 59 main event: Thiago Santos vs. Jamahal Hill
Thiago Santos (22-10) currently sits at No. 6 in the 205-pound rankings despite having lost four of his five most recent bouts. That’s largely because he is the only fighter to ever take Jon Jones to a split decision; a bout which many people thought he won. The losses are mounting however and he needs a solid victory at UFC Vegas 59 to maintain his standing in the division.
Jamahal Hill (10-1, 1NC) is one the fighters trying to supplant Santos in the rankings. Entering the fight holding the No. 10 spot, Hill could vault up the ladder by adding Santos’ name to a hit list that already includes Ovince Saint Preux, Jimmy Crute, and Johnny Walker.
UFC Vegas 59 co-main event: Vicente Luque vs. Geoff Neal
The UFC Vegas 59 co-main event is one that could help shape the welterweight rankings, as Top 15 ranked fighters Vicente Luque and Geoff Neal square off. Luque is 21-8-1, coming off of a loss to Belal Muhammad. Neal is 14-4, looking to add to a win over Santiago Ponzinibbio, which get him on track following back-to-back losses.
TUF 30 Finals
The main card also features Mohammed Usman, the brother of UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman, who is trying to win The Ultimate Fighter 30 heavyweight finale in battle against Zac Pauga. The TUF 30 women’s flyweight finale pits Brogan Walker-Sanchez against Juliana Miller.
Two UFC Vegas 59 bouts moved to UFC San Diego
The women’s flyweight bout between Ariane Lapinski and Priscila Cachoeira and the men’s welterweight fight pitting Jason Witt against Josh Quinaln were both moved to the UFC San Diego fight card slated for Saturday, Aug. 13 at Pechanga Arena.
UFC Vegas 59 Live Results & Fight Card
UFC Vegas 59 Results & TUF 30 Finals – Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and ESPN)
- Main Event – Light Heavyweight: Jamahal Hill def. Thiago Santos by TKO (punches and elbows) at 2:31, Round 4
- Co-Main Event – Welterweight: Geoff Neal def. Vicente Luque by KO (punches) at 2:01, Round 3
- TUF 30 Heavyweight Final: Mohammed Usman def. Zac Pauga by KO (punch) at 0:36, Round 2
- TUF 30 Women’s Flyweight Final: Juliana Miller def. Brogan Walker-Sanchez by TKO (punches and elbows) at 3:58, Round 3
- Heavyweight: Sergey Spivak def. Augusto Sakai by TKO (punches) at 3:42, Round 2
Women’s Flyweight: Ariane Lipski vs. Priscila Cachoeira– Moved to UFC San Diego
- Lightweight: Terrance McKinney def. Erick Gonzalez by submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:17, Round 1
UFC Vegas 59 Results – Preliminary Card (7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and ESPN)
- Middleweight: Michał Oleksiejczuk def. Sam Alvey by TKO (punches) at 1:56, Round 1
- Welterweight: Bryan Battle def. Takashi Sato by KO (head kick) at 0:44, Round 1
Welterweight: Jason Witt vs. Josh Quinlan– Moved to UFC San Diego
- Women’s Strawweight: Cory McKenna def. Miranda Granger by submission (Von Flue choke) at 1:03, Round 2
- Women’s Bantamweight: Mayra Bueno Silva def. Stephanie Egger by submission (arm bar) at 1:17, Round 1
Check out MMAWeekly.com’s Official YouTube Channel for an extensive library of video coverage.