The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC Vegas 41 fight card will officially weigh in on Friday morning at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
Middleweight contenders Paulo Costa and Marvin Vettori meet in the fight card’s main event in a light heavyweight match. The bout was originally scheduled to be in the middleweight division but Costa was unable to make the 186-pound limit and the bout was moved to the 205-pound weight class.
Costa weighed in at 204.5 pounds while Vettori, who weighed in last, tipped the scales at 204.
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
UFC Vegas 41 Official Weigh-in Results:
- Paulo Costa (204.5) vs. Marvin Vettori (204)
- Grant Dawson (156) vs. Rick Glenn (155.5)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (135.5) vs. Joselyne Edwards (134.5)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Seung Woo Choi (145.5)
- Francisco Trinaldo (169.5) vs. Dwight Grant (170)
- Nicolae Negumereanu (204.5) vs. Ike Villanueva (205)
- Jun Yong Park (185.5) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (185.5)
- David Onama (153.5) vs. Mason Jones (156)
- Tabitha Ricci (115) vs. Maria Oliveira (115)
- Jamie Pickett (184.5) vs. Laureano Staropoli (185.5)
- Khama Worthy (155) vs. Jai Herbert (155)
- Jeff Molina (125) vs. Daniel de Silva (125)
- Livinha Souza (115) vs. Randa Markos (115)
- Zviad Lazishvili (135) vs. Jonathan Martinez (135)