The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC Vegas 34 fight card officially weighed in on Friday at UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
The event is headlined by a middleweight bout between no. 3 ranked Jared Cannonier and no. 9 ranked Kelvin Gastelum. Each are looking to rebound from losses to former champion Robert Whittaker and move closer to a title shot.
Gastelum was the last fighter to weigh in and tipped the scales at 186.25 pounds, just over the middleweight limit. He was given one hour to shed the extra weight. He successfully weighed in at 186 pounds on his second attempt.
One fighter missed weight by 2.5 pounds. Saidyokub Kakhramonov weighed in at 138.5 pounds for his bantamweight bout against Trevin Jones. Kakhramonov relinquished 20% of his fight purse and the bout will remain on the fight card.
UFC Vegas 34 Live Weigh-in Stream:
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
UFC Vegas 34 Official Weigh-in Results:
- Kelvin Gastelum (186) vs. Jared Cannonier (185)
- Clay Guida (155) vs. Mark Madsen (156)
- Chase Sherman (256) vs. Parker Porter (262)
- Vinc Pichel (155.5) vs. Austin Hubbard (156)
- Alexandre Pantoja (126) vs. Brandon Royval (125.5)
- Trevin Jones (135) vs. Saidyokub Kakhramonov (138.5)*
- Austin Lingo (145.5) vs. Luis Aldana (146)
- Brian Kelleher (136) vs. Domingo Pilarte (136)
- Bea Melecki (135) vs. Josiane Nunes (136)
- William Knight (206) vs. Fabio Cherant (205)
- Roosevelt Roberts (154.5) vs. Ignacio Bahamondes (154)
- Sasha Palatnikov (170) vs. Ramiz Brahimaj (171)
* missed weight