UFC San Diego live results begin at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT on Saturday, August 13, on MMAWeekly.com. The fights take place at Pechanga Arena in San Diego, California. Click on the fight below in the UFC San Diego live results section for live stats or jump down to the written UFC San Diego results. In-fight live stats and results provided courtesy of Fight Analytics.
The UFC San Diego (also known as UFC on ESPN 41) fight card is topped by a bantamweight battle between top ten ranked fighters Marlon Vera and Dominick Cruz.
How to Watch UFC San Diego: Vera vs. Cruz
- UFC San Diego main card start time: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- UFC San Diego prelims start time: 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
NOTE: Click on the images with the yellow name plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and drag until you see the fight you are interested in. Quick results are located below the Fight Analytics window. Stats are updated in real time.
UFC San Diego Live Results
The UFC San Diego results and live stats load here on fight day.
UFC San Diego Live Results: When, Where, and Who?
UFC San Diego takes place on Saturday, August 13, at Pechanga Arena in San Diego, California. The fight card is topped by a bantamweight bout between two athletes fighting to remain relevant in the 135-pound title picture.
UFC San Diego main event: Marlon Vera vs. Dominick Cruz
Marlon Vera (19-7-1) has constantly been knocking on the door to a title shot, but has never been able to step over the threshold. He’s as close as ever entering the bout opposite Dominick Cruz in San Diego. Vera has wins over Davey Grant, Frankie Edgar, and Rob Font in his last three bouts. An impressive victory over Cruz could be what propels him to the championship rung.
The biggest hurdle in Dominick Cruz’s (24-3) illustrious career has been injury. He’s a former WEC featherweight and bantamweight champion, as well as the first and former UFC bantamweight champion. He holds wins over the best of the best in the world. After losing back-to-back bouts to Cody Garbrandt and Henry Cejudo, Cruz has since defeated Casey Kenney and Pedro Munhoz. Defeating Vera would help propel him back into the mix of the bantamweight division’s upper crust.
Next Up: UFC 278 in Salt Lake City, Utah
The next event for the Ultimate Fighting Championship is UFC 278: Usman vs. Edwards 2, which takes places on Saturday, August 20, at Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah. The UFC 278 fight card features a welterweight title fight between champion Kamaru Usman and challenger Leon Edwards. The main card also pits former middleweight champion Luke Rockhold against Paulo Costa in a long-awaited grudge match and former featherweight champion Jose Aldo faces Marib Dvalishvili in a 145-pound contenders elimination bout.
UFC San Diego Live Results & Fight Card
UFC San Diego – Main Card (7 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and ESPN)
- Main Event – Bantamweight: Marlon Vera def. Dominick Cruz by KO (head kick and punches) at 2:16, Round 4
- Co-Main Event – Featherweight: Nate Landwehr def. David Onama by decision (majority) (28–28, 29–27, 29–27)
- Women’s Strawweight: Yazmin Jauregui def. Iasmin Lucindo by unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28)
- Light Heavyweight: Azamat Murzakanov def. Devin Clark by TKO at 1:18, Round 3
- Women’s Bantamweight: Priscila Cachoeira def. Ariane Lipski by TKO (punches) at 1:05, Round 1
- Middleweight: Gerald Meerschaert def. Bruno Silva by submission (guillotine choke) at 1:39, Round 3
UFC San Diego Results – Preliminary Card (4 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and ESPN)
- Women’s Catchweight (120 lbs.): Angela Hill def. Lupita Godinez by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
- Heavyweight: Martin Buday def. Lukasz Brzeski by split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
- Women’s Flyweight: Nina Nunes def. Cynthia Calvillo by split decision (28–29, 29–28, 30–27)
- Lightweight: Gabriel Benítez def. Charlie Ontiveros by TKO (punches) at 3:35, Round 1
- Flyweight: Tyson Nam def. Ode Osbourne by KO (punches) at 2:59, Round 1
- Catchweight (180 lbs.): Josh Quinlan def. Jason Witt by KO (punch) at 2:09, Round 1
- Bantamweight: Youssef Zalal vs. Da’Mon Blackshear Draw (majority) (28–29, 28–28, 28–28)
Check out MMAWeekly.com’s Official YouTube Channel for an extensive library of video coverage.