There were a total of six fighters that received medical suspensions following the event; a small amount for the typical UFC event.
Even so, two of the six fighters, C.B. Dollaway and Cole Miller, each received indefinite suspensions.
UFC on FOX 17: dos Anjos vs. Cerrone took place on Saturday, Dec. 19, at the Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.
UFC on FOX 17: dos Anjos vs. Cerrone 2 Medical Suspensions
- Donald Cerrone: Suspended 45 days due to TKO.
- Junior dos Santos: Suspended 30 days due to TKO.
- C.B. Dollaway: Suspended indefinitely, must get a CT scan and doctor’s clearance. Faces a minimum suspension of 60 days due to knockout.
- Josh Samman: Suspended 30 days due to contusions to face and a hard fight.
- Cole Miller: Suspended indefinitely, must get orthopedic clearance on left eye.
- Luiz Henrique: Suspended 90 days, must get neurological clearance due to knockout.