The UFC London competitors officially weighed in on Friday morning ahead of Saturday’s event at O2 Arena in England.
The fight card is headlined by a heavyweight bout between No. 4 ranked Curtis Blaydes (16-3, 1 NC) and No. 6 ranked Tom Aspinall (12-2). Aspinall weighed in before Blaydes and tipped the scales at 251 pounds. Blaydes came in at an even 260 pounds.
UFC London: Blaydes vs. Aspinall Official Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 2 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (260) vs. Tom Aspinall (251)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Jack Hermansson (186)
- Jordan Leavitt (155) vs. Paddy Pimblett (156)
- Alexander Gustafsson (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (204)
- Hannah Goldy (125) vs. Molly McCann (125.5)
- Paul Craig (206) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11 a.m. ET)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Damir Hadzovic (156)
- Charles Rosa (145) vs. Nathaniel Wood (145.5)
- Makwan Amirkhani (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145)
- Charles Johnson (125.5) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (126)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Kyle Nelson (155)
- Mandy Bohm (125) vs. Victoria Leonardo (125.5)
- Nicolas Dalby (170) vs. Claudio Silva (170.5)
- Mason Jones (155.5) vs. Ludovit Klein (155)
Paddy Pimblett gives ’em the moon!
(Video courtesy of TheMacLife)