(Courtesy of UFC)
The UFC Fight Night 130: Thompson vs. Till fight card remained intact following Saturday’s weigh-ins, but just barely.
Darren Till missed weight by 3.5 pounds for his main event welterweight showdown with Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson, but will remain in the fight after agreeing to forfeit 30-percent of his fight purse. He will also have to weigh-in again on Sunday before the fight, and cannot weigh more than 188 pounds.
Molly McCann also missed weight, stepping on the scale at 127 pounds for her flyweight bout with Gillian Robertson, putting her 1 pound over the allowed limit for a 125-pound non-title bout. McCann forfeits 20-percent of her fight purse to Robertson and cannot weigh more than 136 pounds when she checks in at the arena on Sunday.
UFC Fight Night: Thompson vs. Till Weigh-in Results
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson (171) vs. Darren Till (174.5)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Craig White (171)
- Arnold Allen (146) vs. Mads Burnell (146)
- Jason Knight (146) vs. Makwan Amirkhani (146)
- Claudio Silva (170) vs. Nordine Taleb (171)
- Eric Spicely (186) vs. Darren Stewart (186)
- Daniel Kelly (186) vs. Tom Breese (186)
- Lina Lansberg (135) vs. Gina Mazany (135)
- Brad Scott (171) vs. Carlo Pedersoli (170)
- Gillian Robertson (125) vs. Molly McCann (127)
- Elias Theodorou (186) vs. Trevor Smith (186)
Follow along on MMAWeekly.com for full UFC Fight Night 130: Thompson vs. Till Live Results from Liverpool, England. The first bout is slated to begin Sunday at 10:30 a.m. ET / 7:30 a.m. PT.