The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC on ESPN 37 fight card at the Moody Center in Austin, Texas officially weighed in on Friday morning.
The event is headlined by a bantamweight bout between No. 4 ranked Calvin Kattar and No. 7 ranked Josh Emmett. Kattar officially weighed in at 146 pounds while Emmett tipped the scales slightly lighter at 145.5 pounds.
One fighter missed weight on Friday. Tony Kelly came in 1.5 pounds too heavy for his scheduled bantamweight but against Adrian Yanez.
UFC Austin Official Weigh-in Video
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
UFC Austin Official Weigh-in Results
Main Card (ESPN, ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET)
- Calvin Kattar (146) vs. Josh Emmett (145.5)
- Donald Cerrone (155) vs. Joe Lauzon (154.75)
- Kevin Holland (170) vs. Tim Means (170.5)
- Joaquin Buckley (184) vs. Albert Duraev (185.5)
- Damir Ismagulov (155) vs. Guram Kutateladze (155.5)
- Julian Marquez (185.5) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (185.5)
Preliminary Card (ESPN2, ESPN+ at 4 p.m. ET)
- Adrian Yanez (135.5) vs. Tony Kelley (137.5)*
- Jasmine Jasudavicius (124.75) vs. Natalia Silva (125.5)
- Court McGee (170) vs. Jeremiah Wells (171)
- Ricardo Ramos (146) vs. Daniel Chavez (145)
- Maria Oliveira (115) vs. Gloria de Paula (115)
- Eddie Wineland (135) vs. Cody Stamann (135.5)
- Phil Hawes (185) vs. Deron Winn (186)
- Roman Dolidze (185.5) vs. Kyle Daukaus (185.5)