UFC 275 live results begin at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT on Saturday, June 11, on MMAWeekly.com. The fights take place at Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore. Click on the fight below in the UFC 275 live results section for live stats or jump down to the written UFC 275 results. In-fight live stats and results provided courtesy of Fight Analytics.
The UFC 275 fight card is topped by a championship doubleheader. The men’s light heavyweight and women’s flyweight titles are on the line in the UFC’s first event in Singapore since before the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Watch UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Prochazka
- UFC 275 main card start time: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View
- UFC 275 prelims start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- UFC 275 early prelims start time: 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
NOTE: Click on the images with the yellow name plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and drag until you see the fight you are interested in. Quick results are located below the Fight Analytics window. Stats are updated in real time.
UFC Vegas 275 Live Results
The UFC 275 results and live stats load here on fight day.
UFC 275 Live Results: When, Where, and Who?
UFC 275: Teixeira vs. Prochazka takes place on Saturday, June 11, at Singapore Indoor Stadium in Singapore.
The UFC 275 fight card is co-headlined by a men’s light heavyweight title bout and a women’s flyweight championship fight.
UFC 275 main event: Glover Teixeira vs. Jiri Prochazka
At 42 years of age, Teixeira (33-7) is the oldest first-time champion in UFC history. He earned that distinction by submitting Jan Blachowicz at UFC 267 in October of 2021. Currently on a six-fight winning streak, Teixeira puts his belt on the line for the first time when he squares off with Prochazka in Singapore.
Prochazka (28-3-1) is just 29 years old, but is a former Rizin light heavyweight champion. He has only fought twice in the Octagon, but earned his title shot with back-to-back knockouts of top-ranked 205-pound fighters Volken Oezdemir and Dominick Reyes. In 32 fights, he has had just two bouts go the distance with 25 of his 28 victories coming by way of knockout.
UFC 275 co-main event: Valentina Shevchenko vs. Taila Santos
Shevchenko (22-3) is one of the most dominant champions in UFC history. Though she stumbled twice against Amanda Nunes at bantamweight, he run at flyweight is unblemished. She has never lost a 125-pound bout, including all eight of her flyweight trips to the Octagon. She won the flyweight title by defeating Joanna Jedrzejczyk and has defended the belt six times.
Her opponent, Santos (19-1), has stumbled only once, losing via split decision in her first UFC bout. She has since won four consecutive bouts and sits at No. 4 in the flyweight rankings. As she is for most opponents, Shevchenko marks the toughest test to date for Santos.
UFC 275 feature bout: Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Zhang Weili vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk could be a headliner on almost any UFC card, fight night or pay-per-view. Instead, it serves as a UFC 275 main card feature bout in Singapore.
Zhang (21-3) and Jedrzejczyk (16-4) are both former UFC strawweight champions who have run into a 115-pound stumbling block named Rose Namajunas. Each of these women has lost to her twice. They have also fought each other before with Zhang winning via a split decision.
That was more than two years ago in early March of 2020, which is the last time that Jedrzejczyk fought. With both women trying to get back on the winning track and into the title picture, this is one of the most pivotal non-title fights in recent memory.
UFC 275 Fight Cancellation
A key flyweight bout between former Rizin champion Manel Kape and Rogerio Bontorin was scrapped the day before UFC 275. Bontorin suffered from kidney issues related to weight cutting that forced him out of the bout.
UFC 275 Live Results & Fight Card
UFC 275 Results – Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View)
- Main Event – Light Heavyweight: Jiri Prochazka defeated Glover Teixeira via submission (rear-naked choke), Round 5 – 4:32 – to win light heavyweight title
- Co-Main Event – Women’s Flyweight: Valentina Shevchenko defeated Taila Santos via split decision (48-47, 47-48, 49-46) – to defend women’s flyweight title
- Women’s Strawweight: Weili Zhang defeated Joanna Jedrzejeczyk via KO (spinning backfist), Round 2 – 2:28
- Welterweight: Jake Matthews defeated Andre Fialho via KO, Round 2 – 2:24
Flyweight: Manel Kape vs. Rogério Bontorin— Cancelled due to medical issues
- Welterweight: Jack Della Maddalena defeated Ramazan Emeev via TKO, Round 1 – 2:32
UFC 275 Results – Preliminary Card (8 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and ESPN)
- Featherweight: Josh Culibao defeated Seungwoo Choi via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lightweight: Maheshate defeated Steve Garcia via KO – Round 1 – 1:14
- Middleweight: BrendanAllenMMA defeated Jacob Malkoun via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Bantamweight: Joselyne Edwards defeated Ramona Pascual via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
UFC 275 Results – Early Preliminary Card (7 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass)
- Women’s Strawweight: Silvana Gomez Juarez defeated Liang Na via KO – Round 1, 1:22
- Women’s Featherweight: Joselyne Edwards defeated Ramona Pascual via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Check out MMAWeekly.com’s Official YouTube Channel for an extensive library of video coverage.