UFC 269 live results begin at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on Saturday, December 11, on MMAWeekly.com. The fights takes place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Click on the fight below in the UFC 269 live results section. Then scroll to see in-fight live stats and full results, courtesy of Fight Analytics.
UFC 269 is headlined by the lightweight championship fight between Charles Oliveira and Dustin Poirier. The women’s bantamweight title bout between Amanda Nunes and Julianna Pena takes the UFC 269 co-main event slot.
Schedule for UFC 269: Oliveira vs. Poirier start times
- UFC 269 main card start time: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View
- UFC 269 prelims start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN
- UFC 269 early prelims start time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
NOTE: Click on the images with the yellow name plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and drag until you see the fight you are interested in. Quick results are located below the Fight Analytics window. Stats are updated in real time.
UFC 269 live results
The UFC 269 results and live stats load here on fight day
UFC 269: Oliveira vs. Poirier takes place on Saturday, December 11, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The UFC 269 main event features a lightweight title bout between champion Charles Oliveira and top contender Dustin Poirier. The co-main event features dual-division champion Amanda Nunes defending her bantamweight belt against contender Julianna Pena.
A welterweight fight between Leon Edwards and Jorge Masvidal had been slated for UFC 269. It was canceled after Masvidal withdrew because of an injury.
A third title fight was also nixed from the card. Brandon Moreno and Deiveson Figueiredo will instead meet for the third time at UFC 270. It will be their third time fight for the bantamweight belt.
UFC 269 Live Results & Fight Card
UFC 269 – Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View)
- Main Event – Lightweight Championship: Charles Oliveira defeated Dustin Poirier via submission (rear-naked choke), Round 3 – 1:02
- Co-Main Event – Women’s Bantamweight Championship: Julianna Pena defeated Amanda Nunes via submission (rear-naked choke), Round 2 – 3:22
- Welterweight: Geoff Neal defeated Santiago Ponzinibbio via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
- Flyweight: Kai Kara France defeated Cody Garbrandt via KO, Round 1 – 3:21
- Bantamweight: Sean O’Malley defeated Raulian Paiva via TKO, Round 1 – 4:42
UFC 269 Results – Preliminary Card (8 p.m. ET on ESPN+, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN)
- Featherweight: Josh Emmett defeated Dan Ige via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Bantamweight: Dominick Cruz defeated Pedro Munhoz via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
- Heavyweight: Tai Tuivasa defeated Augusto Sakai via KO, Round 2 – 0:26
- Middleweight: Bruno Silva defeated Jordan Wright via TKO, Round 1 – 1:28
UFC 269 Results – Early Prelims Card (6 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass)
- Middleweight: Andre Muniz defeated Eryk Anders via submission (armbar), Round 1 – 3:13
- Women’s Flyweight: Erin Blanchfield defeated Miranda Maverick via unanimous decision (30-27 x3)
Flyweight: Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell— CANCELED after Schnell became ill
- Featherweight: Ryan Hall defeated Darrick Minner via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-27)
- Bantamweight: Tony Kelley defeated Randy Costa via TKO, Round 2 – 2:15
- Women’s Flyweight: Gillian Robertson defeated Priscila Cachoeira via submission (rear-naked choke), Round 1 – 4:59
Check out MMAWeekly.com’s Official YouTube Channel for an extensive library of video coverage.