The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC 268 pay-per-view event officially weighed in on Friday in New York City.
UFC 268 features two world title rematches. In the main event, welterweight champion Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington face off for the second time while women’s strawweight champion Rose Namajunas and former titleholder Zhang Weili run it back in the co-main event.
Usman weighed in at 169 pounds while Covington weighed in at 169.4. Namajunas and Weili both tipped the scales at an even 115 pounds.
Two fighters missed weight on Friday. Bruno Souza came in heavy for his featherweight bout against Melsik Baghdasaryan weighing 2.4 pounds over the limit and CJ Vergara missed weight for his flyweight bout against Ode Osborne. He came in 1.4 pounds over the allotted limit.
UFC 268 Weigh-in Video:
(Video Courtesy of UFC)
UFC 268 Official Weigh-in Results:
- Champion Kamaru Usman (169) vs. Colby Covington (169.4)
- Champion Rose Namajunas (115) vs. Zhang Weili (115)
- Frankie Edgar (135.6) vs. Marlon Vera (135)
- Shane Burgos (145.6) vs. Billy Quarantillo (145.4)
- Michael Chandler (155.2) vs. Justin Gaethje (155.6)
- Andreas Michailidis (185) vs. Alex Pereira (185.8)
- Bobby Green (155.2) vs. Al Iaquinta (155.8)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Phil Hawes (185.4)
- Nassourdine Imavov (184.6) vs. Edmen Shahbazyan (185.4)
- Ian Garry (169.6) vs. Jordan Williams (170.6)
- Chris Barnett (263.8) vs. Gian Villante (260.6)
- John Allan (205) vs. Dustin Jacoby (203.6)
- Melsik Baghdasaryan (145.4) vs. Bruno Souza (148.4)*
- Ode Osbourne (125.2) vs. CJ Vergara (127.4)*