The athletes competing on the UFC 267 fight card on Saturday at Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi officially weighed in on Friday.
UFC 267 marks the promotion’s return to Abu Dhabi with two titles on the line. In the main event, light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz takes on top 205-pound contender Glover Teixeira. Blachowicz and Teixeira both weighed in at exactly 205 pounds making the main event officially set.
Welterweight Khamzat Chimaev missed weight on his first attempt by a half pound. He was given an hour to shed the extra weight.
UFC 267 Official Weigh-in Results
- Jan Blachowicz (205) vs. Glover Teixeira (205) – light heavyweight title fight
- Cory Sandhagen (135) vs. Petr Yan (135) – interim bantamweight title fight
- Dan Hooker (156) vs. Islam Makhachev (155.5)
- Marcin Tybura (249) vs. Alexander Volkov (263)
- *Khamzat Chimaev (171.5) vs. Li Jingliang (171)
- Magomed Ankalaev (205.5) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205.5)
- Virna Jandiroba (116) vs. Amanda Ribas (115.5)
- Ricardo Ramos (146) vs. Zubaira Tukhugov (146)
- Albert Duraev (186) vs. Roman Kopylov (186)
- Benoit Saint-Denis (171) vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (170.5)
- Shamil Gamzatov (206) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (206)
- Makwan Amirkhani (146) vs. Lerone Murphy (146)
- Andre Petroski (185.5) vs. Hu Yaozong (186)
- **Damir Ismagulov (163.5) vs. Magomed Mustafaev (156)
- Allan Nascimento (126) vs. Tagir Ulanbekov (125)
- ***Jiri Prochazka (205)
* Khamzatr Chimnaev missed weight by 0.5 pounds
** Ismagulov weighed in 7.5 pounds over the lightweight division limit
*** Prochazka weighed in as the alternate for the light heavyweight title bout