(Click on the fight below and then scroll down to see in-fight live stats and full results, courtesy of Fight Analytics. Full UFC 266 live results from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas are scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on Saturday, September 25, on MMAWeekly.com.)
UFC 266 start time: Volkanovski vs. Ortega schedule
- UFC 266 main card start time: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View
- UFC 266 prelims start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on ESPNews
- UFC 266 early prelims start time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
NOTE: To select the appropriate fight, click on the images with the yellow name plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and drag until you see the fight you are interested in. Quick results are located below the Fight Analytics window.
UFC 266 live results
UFC 266 results will load here on fight day
UFC 266: Volkanovski vs. Ortega takes place on Saturday, September 25, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The UFC 266 main event features a featherweight title fight between champion Alexander Volkanovski and top contender Brian Ortega. The UFC 266 co-main event features another championship bout with longtime women’s flyweight titleholder Valentina Shevchenko putting her belt on the line opposite Lauren Murphy.
One of the most highly anticipated bouts on the UFC 266 fight card is a bout with no title implications. Former welterweight champion Robbie Lawler welcomes fan favorite Nick Diaz back to the Octagon, as they meet in a rematch of their bout from UFC 47 in 2004. Diaz won that first fight by way of knockout. Now, 17 years later, Lawler will try to balance the score.
UFC Vegas 37 Live Results & Fight Card
UFC 266 Results – Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View)
- Featherweight: Alexander Volkanovski (c) vs. Brian Ortega
- Women’s Flyweight: Valentina Shevchenko (c) def. Lauren Murphy by TKO (punches and elbows) at 4:00, R4
- Welterweight: Robbie Lawler def. Nick Diaz by TKO (punches) at 0:44, R3
- Heavyweight: Curtis Blaydes def. Jairzinho Rozenstruik by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Women’s Flyweight: Jéssica Andrade def. Cynthia Calvillo by TKO (punches) at 4:54, R1
UFC 266 Results – Prelims (8 p.m. ET on ESPNews)
- Bantamweight: Merab Dvalishvili def. Marlon Moraes by TKO (punches) at 4:25, R2
- Lightweight: Dan Hooker def. Nasrat Haqparast by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Heavyweight: Chris Daukaus def. Shamil Abdurakhimov by TKO (punches and elbows) at 1:23, R2
- Women’s Flyweight: Taila Santos def. Roxanne Modafferi by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
UFC 266 Results – Early Prelims (6 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass)
- Lightweight: Jalin Turner def. Uros Medic by submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:01, R1
- Middleweight: Nick Maximov def. Cody Brundage by unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 29–28)
- Welterweight: Matthew Semelsberger vs. Martin Sano by KO (punch) at 0:15, R1
- Featherweight: Jonathan Pierce def. Omar Antonio Morales Ferrer by submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:31, R2
For extensive library of video coverage, check out MMAWeekly.com’s Official YouTube Channel.