(Click on the fight below and then scroll down to see in-fight live stats and full results, courtesy of Fight Analytics. Full UFC 265 live results from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, are scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on Saturday, August 7, on MMAWeekly.com.)
UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane schedule
- UFC 265 main card start time: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View
- UFC 265 prelims start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- UFC 265 early prelims start time: 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
NOTE: To select the appropriate fight, click on the images with the yellow name plates at the bottom of the Fight Analytics window and drag until you see the fight you are interested in. Quick results are located below the Fight Analytics window.
UFC 265 live results
UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane takes place on Saturday, August 7, at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
UFC 265 features an interim heavyweight championship bout between Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane. The winner of the bout will wear the belt and is expected to then unify the interim title with that of heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou in a future bout.
The UFC 265 co-main event features former featherweight champ Jose Aldo` as he squares off against Pedro Munhoz. The bantamweight bout will move the winner a step closer to a title shot.
UFC 265 Live Results
UFC 265 Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View)
- Main Event – Heavyweight Championship: Ciryl Gane def. Derrick Lewis by TKO (punches) at 4:11, R3
- Co-Main Event – Bantamweight: José Aldo def. Pedro Munhoz unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
- Welterweight: Vicente Luque def. Michael Chiesa by submission (D’Arce choke) at 3:25, R1
- Women’s Strawweight: Tecia Torres def. Angela Hill by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 29–28)
- Bantamweight: Song Yadong def. Casey Kenney by split decision (28–29, 29–28, 30–27)
UFC 265 Prelims (8 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and ESPN)
- Lightweight: Rafael Fiziev def. Bobby Green by unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28)
- Bantamweight: Vince Morales def. Drako Rodriguez by unanimous decision (30–27, 29–28, 29–28)
- Light Heavyweight: Alonzo Menifield def. Ed Herman by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
- Women’s Strawweight: Jessica Penne def. Karolina Kowalkiewicz by submission (armbar) at 4:32, R1
UFC 265 Early Prelims (6 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass)
- Flyweight: Manel Kape vs. Ode’ Osbourne by KO (flying knee and punches) at 4:44, R1
- Bantamweight: Miles Johns def. Anderson dos Santos by KO (punch) at 1:16, R3
- Women’s Flyweight: Melissa Gatto def. Victoria Leonardo by TKO (arm injury) at 5:00, R2
- Bantamweight: Johnny Muñoz Jr. def. Jamey Simmons by submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:35, R2
For extensive library of video coverage, check out MMAWeekly.com’s Official YouTube Channel.