The athletes competing on Saturday’s UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3 pay-per-view event will official weighed in on Friday in Las Vegas.
The event takes place at T-Mobile Arena and is headlined by a trilogy bout between former interim lightweight champion Dustin Poirier and former two-division champion Conor McGregor. In the co-main event, no. 2 ranked welterweight contender Gilbert Burns faces no. 4 ranked Stephen Thompson in a fight that could gain the winner a title shot.
Poirier and McGregor both tipped the scales at 156 pounds making the main event official.
Women’s bantamweight Irene Aldana missed weight, weighing in at 139.5 pounds, 3.5 pounds over the allotted limit. The bout remained on the fight card, but Aldana had to relinquish 30 percent of her fight purse to her opponent Yana Kunitskaya.
UFC 264 Live Weigh-in Video Stream
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
UFC 264 Official Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Conor McGregor (156)
- Gilbert Burns (170.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Greg Hardy (264.4) vs. Tai Tuivasa (263)
- Irene Aldana (139.5) vs. Yana Kunitskaya (134.5)
- Kris Moutinho (135) vs. Sean O’Malley (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Condit (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Michel Pereira (170.5) vs. Niko Price (169.5)
- Dricus Du Plessis (185.5) vs. Trevin Giles (185.5)
- Ryan Hall (145) vs. Ilia Topuria (145.5)
EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Jessica Eye (125.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (125.5)
- Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (184.5)
- Jerome Rivera (125.5) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (125.5)
- Alen Amedovski (186) vs. Hu Yaozong (185.5)
*Rafael dos Anjos (156) – backup for main event