The UFC 260 weigh-in face-offs took place on Friday at The Apex in Las Vegas, following the fighters having stepped on the scale to make their bouts official.
UFC 260 weigh-in face-offs
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
The UFC 260 main event features UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic putting his belt on the line in a rematch with no. 1 contender Francis Ngannou. The co-main event has former welterweight titleholder Tyron Woodley trying to get back on track, as he squares off with rising contender Vicente Luque.
UFC 260 weigh-in results: Miocic vs. Ngannou 2
UFC 260 Main Card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View)
- Main Event – Heavyweight Bout: Stipe Miocic (234) vs Francis Ngannou (263)
- Co-Main Event – Welterweight Bout: Tyron Woodley (171) vs Vicente Luque (170.5)
- Bantamweight Bout: Sean O’Malley (136) vs Thomas Almeida (136)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Gillian Robertson (125.5) vs Miranda Maverick (126)
- Lightweight Bout: Jamie Mullarkey (155.5) vs Khama Worthy (155.5)
UFC 260 Prelims (8 p.m. ET on ESPN+, ESPN, and ESPN Deportes)
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Alonzo Menifield (205) vs Fabio Cherant (206.5)*
- Welterweight Bout: Jared Gooden (171)* vs Abubakar Nurmagomedov (170.5)
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Modestas Bukauskas (205.5) vs Michal Oleksiejczuk (206)
- Featherweight Bout: Shane Young (145.5) vs Omar Morales (146)
UFC 260 Early Prelim (7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass)
- Middleweight Bout: Marc-Andre Barriault (185) vs Abu Azaitar (185.5)
*Missed weight. Gooden made weight on his second attempt, while Cherant did not and was required to forfeit 20-percent of his fight purse to Menifield to keep the bout intact.