The fighters already officially made weight Friday morning, but there is still the UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero Ceremonial Weigh-in where we get one more look at the fighters before Saturday’s showdowns.
How did they recover from the morning weigh-in? Who looks more confident when they stare each other down for the final time before the fights?
Watch the UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero Ceremonial Weigh-in LIVE at 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT on Friday on MMAWeekly.com. The weigh-in video will be available for on-demand viewing immediately following the live stream.
UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero Weigh-in Results
Main Card (10 pm ET on ESPN+ Pay-Per-View)
- Israel Adesanya (184.5) vs. Yoel Romero (185)*
- Zhang Weili (115) vs. Joanna Jędrzejczyk (115)**
- Beneil Dariush (156) vs. Drakkar Klose (156)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Li Jingliang (171)
- Alex Oliveira (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
Prelims (8 pm ET on ESPN)
- Sean O’Malley (135.5) vs. José Alberto Quiñónez (135.5)
- Mark Madsen (156) vs. Austin Hubbard (154.5)
- Rodolfo Vieira (186) vs. Saparbek Safarov (186)
- Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs. Deron Winn (185.5)
Early Prelims (6:30 pm ET on ESPN+)
- Emily Whitmire (117.5)*** vs. Polyana Viana (116)
- Jamall Emmers (145.5) vs. Giga Chikadze (146)
- Danaa Batgere (136) vs. Guido Cannetti (135.5)
*UFC middleweight championship
**UFC women’s strawweight championship
***Whitmire missed weight and forfeited 20-percent of her fight purse.
UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero Live Results
Tune in to MMAWeekly.com on Saturday, March 7, for full UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero Live Results from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya puts his belt on the line opposite longtime contender Yoel Romero, whil strawweight champion Zhang Weili defends her belt against former 115-pound queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk.