WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW!
Watch Conor McGregor, Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and the rest of the UFC 246 fighters weigh-in at Friday’s ceremonial weigh-in at the Park Theater in Las Vegas.
The UFC 246 fight card is set following Friday’s official early weigh-in from Las Vegas.
Main eventers Conor McGregor and Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone have been fighting at lightweight most recently, so they weren’t expected to have any issues making weight for their five-round welterweight main event. Neither fighter had any trouble.
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy Weigh-in Results
Main Card (10 pm ET PPV)
- Conor McGregor (170) vs. Donald ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone (170)
- Holly Holm (135.5) vs. Raquel Pennington (136)
- Aleksei Oleinik (238) vs. Maurice Greene (243)
Cláudia Gadelha (115.5) vs. Alexa Grasso (121.5)— FIGHT CANCELLED
- Anthony Pettis (155.5) vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira (155.5)
Prelims (8 pm ET on ESPN)
- Roxanne Modafferi (125) vs. Maycee Barber (126)
- Andre Fili (145.5) vs. Sodiq Yusuff (146)
- Tim Elliott (125.5) vs. Askar Askarov (126)
- Drew Dober (155.5) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (156)
Early Prelims (6:30 pm ET on ESPN+)
- Aleksa Camur (204) vs. Justin Ledet (205)
- Brian Kelleher (136) vs. Ode Osbourne (135)
- Sabina Mazo (126.25) vs. JJ Aldrich (125.5) — Mazo made 125.5 pounds on her final attempt.
The UFC 246 fight card is topped by former dual-division champion Conor McGregor’s return to the Octagon after more than a year on the sidelines. He squares off with Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone in a five-round welterweight headliner.
Tune in to MMAWeekly.com for full UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy Live Results on Saturday, January 18, 2020, from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.