Titan FC 37 took place at the Clark County Fairgrounds Event Center in Ridgefield, Wash., on Friday night with three titles on the line, but only two champions were crowned.
The main event was for the bantamweight championship, but only for one participant. Anderson dos Santos won the fight, but did not capture the title because he missed weight on Thursday. Only Ricky Simon was eligible to win the belt, but ended up on the losing side of things, falling to a rear-naked choke in round two, which left the bantamweight belt without an owner.
Andre Harrison won a split decision victory over Steven Siler in defense of his featherweight title, while Tim Elliott maintained his grasp on the flyweight belt by taking a unanimous decision victory over Pedro Nobre.
Titan FC 37 Results:
- Anderson dos Santos def. Ricky Simon via technical submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:38, R2
- Andre Harrison def. Steven Siler via split decision (49-46, 47-48, 49-46) – to defend featherweight title
- Tim Elliott def. Pedro Nobre via unanimous decision (50-46, 49-46, 50-45) – to defend flyweight title
- Pat Healy def. Muhsin Corbbrey via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Grant Dawson def. Robert Washington via TKO (strikes) at 2:08, R2
- Jason Novelli def. Zak Bucia via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Gabriel Solorio def. Anthony Gutierrez via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- E.J. Brooks def. Ben Egli via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Austin Arnett def. David Burrows via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
- Jose Torres def. Jorge Dominguez via submission (guillotine choke) at 2:09, R1