Joshua Pacio remains the strawweight champion after a split-decision win over Alex Silva in Manila. The Filipino squeezed past the Brazilian challenger in the main event of ONE: Fire & Fury at the MOA Arena.
ONE: Fire & Fury results
- Joshua Pacio def. Alex Silva via Decision (Split) retains strawweight title
- Pieter Buist def. Eduard Folayang via Decision (Split)
- Danny Kingad def. Xie Wei via Decision (Unanimous)
- Muay Thai: Petchdam Petchyindeeacademy def. Momotaro via Decision (Unanimous)
- Shoko Sato def. Kwon Won Il via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 4:05
- Tatsumitsu Wada def. Ivanildo Delfino via Decision (Unanimous)
- Muay Thai: Anne Line Hogstad def. Alma Juniku via Decision (Unanimous)
- Lito Adiwang def. Pongsiri Mitsatit via submission (Kimura) – Round 1, 3:02
- Gina Iniong def. Asha Roka via Decision (Unanimous)
- Muay Thai: Rodlek PKSaenchaigym def Chris Shaw via Decision (Unanimous)
- Jenny Huang vs. Jomary Torres ends in No Contest
(Subscribe to MMAWeekly.com on YouTube)
UFC 247: Jones vs. Reyes Live Results
Tune in to MMAWeekly.com for full UFC 247: Jones vs. Reyes Live Results on Saturday, Feb. 8, from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones puts his belt on the line against undefeated rising star Dominick Reyes in the headliner. Flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko makes the next defense of her title when she meets Katlyn Chookagian in the UFC 247 co-main event.