UFC Fight Night 99 is set following the early weigh-in on Friday in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The bad news is that Dublin’s Neil Seery, who had been planning to retire following the event, had his bout canceled. His opponent, Ian McCall, fell ill and was removed from the bout.
In addition to the Seery vs. McCall cancellation, Zak Cummings was 1.8 pounds over the limit for his welterweight bout with Alexander Yakovlev.
Cummings was fined 20-percent of his show money, which goes to Yakovlev. Their bout will go ahead at a 172-pound catch weight.
UFC Fight Night 99: Mousasi vs. Hall 2 Weigh-in Results
Main Card (on UFC Fight Pass)
- Gegard Mousasi (184) vs. Uriah Hall (185)
- Ross Pearson (156) vs. Steven Ray (155)
- Timothy Johnson (264) vs. Alexander Volkov (249)
- Artem Lobov (144) vs. Teruto Ishihara (146)
Prelims (on UFC Fight Pass)
- Ian McCall (did not weigh)* vs. Neil Seery (126)
- Magnus Cedenblad (185) vs. Jack Marshman (184)
- Ali Bagautinov (126) vs. Kyoji Horiguchi (125)
- Kevin Lee (155) vs. Magomed Mustafaev (156)
- Amanda Cooper (116) vs. Anna Elmose (116)
- Mark Godbeer (238) vs. Justin Ledet (240)
- Zak Cummings (172.8)** vs. Alexander Yakovlev (171)
- Milana Dudieva (135) vs. Marion Reneau (135)
- Brett Johns (136) vs. Kwan Ho Kwak (136)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (170) vs. Charlie Ward (169)
*McCall did not weigh in
**Cummings missed weight
(Weights courtesy of MMAJunkie.com)