Frankie Edgar talks to MMAWeekly Radio just after getting the rematch with Benson Henderson, while Straus previews the upcoming Bellator featherweight tournament kicking off this weekend on MTV2.
The Sixth Round features lots of new debate topics as well including:
- Frankie Edgar gets his rematch. Agree or disagree with the decision?
- What happens to Anthony Pettis now?
- Automatic rematches. Love them or hate them?
- Rampage says he’s one more and done in the UFC. Are we taking him seriously this time?
- Brandon Saling controversy in Ohio. Reaction?
- Josh Barnett also received his license in California. Good decision by the commission?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Wednesday, March 7