MMAWeekly Radio returns with a big show to close out the week including Sirius/XM radio host Jason Ellis, Invicta FC’s Marloes Coenen and MFC fighter Adam Lynn joining the show.
Jason Ellis is awesome. Well, at least according to his autobiography titled ‘I’m Awesome’ that was just released in stores. Ellis will talk to us today about the book and some of the encounters he’s had within the MMA world, including his own professional fight.
Marloes Coenen discusses how badly she wants to wash the bad taste of a loss out of her mouth as she gets back in action this weekend at Invicta FC, while Adam Lynn talks about his recent success in MFC.
Also for the debate topics in the Sixth Round today we have:
– Erik Koch will get the next shot at Jose Aldo at UFC 147 or UFC 149. Do you like it, love it, or hate it?
– Hatsu Hioki passed on the title shot because he wants one more to get ready. Agree or disagree with the decision to pass on a title shot?
– Reports state that UFC 145 pulled in over 700K in PPV buys. Does that help solidify Jon Jones as a real star in the UFC now?
– Marloes Coenen took Alistair Overeem to task with the Golden Glory situation. Who is more to blame Overeem or Golden Glory?
– Annheuser-Busch has taken offense to some of the comments made by UFC fighters and asked them to address it. Big deal or not?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, April 26
Click to listen on non-Flash devices or right-click to download MP3