MMAWeekly Radio returns on Monday with UFC 143 headliner Carlos Condit leading the show as well as UFC on Fox 2 debate in ‘The Sixth Round’.
Condit joins the show to discuss his fight with Nick Diaz this weekend. What does he expect out of the brash Stocktonian and how did he adjust to having cameras following him around 24/7 during the filming of ‘UFC Primetime’?
Also the debate heats up in the Sixth Round as Damon and Jeff discuss the following topics:
– Rashad Evans finally earns his shot at Jon Jones after winning at UFC on Fox 2. Did his performance make you believe more, less or didn’t change your opinion that he could beat Jones?
– Phil Davis suffers his first loss. What kind of learning lesson does he gain, what makes sense for him next?
– Chael Sonnen vs. Michael Bisping. How did you score it and why?
– Do you believe Michael Bisping will ever fight for the UFC middleweight title?
– Which fight are you more excited about…Jones vs. Rashad or Sonnen vs. Silva 2?
– Demian Maia fell short while again going away from his jiu-jitsu. Is this the symptom of a bigger problem or just the game evolving around him?
– What is better for future Fox fights. Bigger names or better match-ups?
– Should Condit vs. Diaz have headlined the UFC on Fox 2 card?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Monday, Jan 30