It has been nearly four years since Michael Chandler defended the Bellator lightweight championship from former UFC and WEC champion Benson Henderson. Neither of them has the belt now, but will square off on Friday night with the winner hoping to earn a shot at the belt.
Chandler and Henderson easily made weight at Thursday’s Bellator 243 weigh-in at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn., setting up their lightweight main event.
Watch as Chandler, Henderson, and the rest of the Bellator 243 fighters weighed in.
(Video courtesy of BellatorMMA)
Bellator 243: Chandler vs. Henderson 2 weigh-in results
Paramount Network and DAZN (10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT )
- Lightweight Main Event: Michael Chandler (155.9) vs. Benson Henderson (155.6)
- Heavyweight Co-Main Event: Matt Mitrione (262.6) vs. Timothy Johnson (263.2)
- Lightweight Main Card Bout: Myles Jury (155.6) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (155.5)
- 175-Pound Contract Weight Main Card Bout: Sabah Homasi (175) vs. Curtis Millender (174)
Bellator MMA’s YouTube Channel (7:15 p.m. ET/6:15 p.m. CT)
- 150-Pound Contract Weight Preliminary Bout: Adam Borics (150.2) vs. Mike Hamel (154.6)*
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Cris Lencioni (145.8) vs. AJ Agazarm (145.3)
- Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Valerie Loureda (125.3) vs. Tara Graff (125)
- Light Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Grant Neal (204.7) vs. Hamza Salim (205.1)
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Nainoa Dung (155.1) vs. Charlie Campbell (155.8)
- Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Dalton Rosta (185.7) vs. Mark Gardner (184.8)