(Courtesy of UFC)
On Episode 5 of UFC 210 Embedded, the event’s stars perform for fans at Open Workouts, and middleweights Gegard Mousasi and Chris Weidman receive gifts from the Buffalo Sabres hockey team. Light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier makes his feelings about spectating former champion Jon Jones clear, then exchanges light-hearted unpleasantries with challenger Anthony “Rumble” Johnson. As weigh-ins draw near, Team Alpha Male strawweight Cynthia Calvillo readies for her second fight in five weeks, while opponent Pearl Gonzalez visits Niagara Falls ahead of her Octagon debut.
- ‘Sorry Weidman, But It’s Gonna Be a Punishment’ (UFC 210 Embedded)
- Gegard Mousasi: ‘No Takedowns! He Won’t Get Any Takedowns’ (UFC 210 Embedded)
- Daniel Cormier: ‘Anthony Johnson Can’t Go 25 Minutes’ (UFC 210 Embedded)
- Everything is Good Enough, I’m Rumble (UFC 210 Embedded)
- UFC 210 Countdown: Daniel Cormier vs. Anthony Johnson