Dana White’s Contender Series was back on Tuesday with its sixth week of Season 5. Two fighters earned UFC contracts and another fighter earned an opportunity.
Watch UFC president Dana White announce the contract winners and give another fighter an opportunity on ‘Lookin’ for a Fight.’
Dana White’s Contender Series 5, Week 6 Results:
- Mike Malott def. Shimon Smotritsky by submission (guillotine choke) at 0:39, R1
- Carlos Hernandez def. Daniel Barez via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Fernie Garcia def. Josh Weems by TKO (punches) at 2:10, R1
- Joseph Holmes def. Shonte Barnes by submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:46, R2
- Genaro Valdez def. Patrik White by TKO (punches) at 0:44, R2