The athletes competing on Friday’s Bellator 271 fight card officially weighed in on Thursday in Hollywood, Fla.
The event is headlined by a women’s featherweight title bout between champion Cris Cyborg and challenger Sinead Kavanagh. Both fights tipped the scales at an even 145 pounds.
One fighter missed weight on Thursday. Robert Turnquest came in a staggering 6.8 pounds heavy for his welterweight bout against Roman Faraldo.
Sinead Kavanagh says Cris Cyborg is playing ‘mind games’ ahead of Bellator 271 title fight
Bellator 271 Weigh-in Video
(Video Courtesy of Bellator MMA)
BELLATOR MMA 271: CYBORG VS. KAVANAGH MAIN CARD:
Friday, Nov. 12 – live on SHOWTIME
10 p.m. ET/PT
- Featherweight World Title Bout: C-Cris “Cyborg” (145) vs. #5-Sinead Kavanagh (145)
- Heavyweight Co-Main Event: #5-Tyrell Fortune (253.8) vs. #6-Linton Vassell (239.2)
- Featherweight Bout: #6-Aaron Pico (145.4) vs. #8-Justin Gonzales (145.6)
- Featherweight Bout: #1-Arlene Blencowe (145.8)vs. #7-Pam Sorenson (146)
BELLATOR MMA YouTube channel | SHOWTIME Sports YouTube channel | Pluto TV
7 p.m. ET/PT
- Heavyweight Bout: #7-Steve Mowry (249.6)vs. Rakim Cleveland (249.6)
- Flyweight Bout: Bruna Ellen (125.6) vs. Desiree Yanez (125.4)
- Welterweight Bout: Roman Faraldo (171) vs. Robert Turnquest (177.8)*
- Featherweight Bout: Cody Law (145.4) vs. Colton Hamm (145.8)
- 128-Pound Contract Weight Bout: Valerie Loureda (127.6) vs. Taylor Turner (127.2)
- Heavyweight Bout: Waldo Cortes-Acosta (256.6) vs. Muhammed DeReese (255)
- Welterweight Bout: Mahmoud Sebie (170.8) vs. Ethan Hughes (170.8)