Watch the Bellator 249: Cyborg vs. Blencowe ceremonial weigh-in live on Wednesday, Oct. 14 at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT from Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. on MMAWeekly.com. The weigh-in is available for on-demand viewing following the live stream.
Cris Cyborg makes the first defense of the Bellator featherweight championship she took from Julia Budd in her promotional debut in January of this year. Cyborg puts her belt on the line opposite top contender Arlene Blencowe, who is on a three-fight winning streak coming into the bout.
Bellator 249 takes place on Thursday, Oct. 15 at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on CBS Sports Network and DAZN.
(Video courtesy of BellatorMMA)
Bellator 249: Cyborg vs. Blencowe Fight Card
Bellator 249 Main Card
(10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT on CBS Sports Network and DAZN)
- Women’s Featherweight World Title Bout: Cris Cyborg (145) vs. Arlene Blencowe (144.5)
- Lightweight Co-Main Event: Patricky “Pitbull” Freire (155.5) vs. Jaleel Willis (159)*
- Bantamweight Feature Bout: Ricky Bandejas (136) vs. Leandro Higo (139)**
- Lightweight Feature Bout: Saad Awad (155.5) vs. Mandel Nallo (155.9)
Bellator 249 Prelims
(7:15 p.m. ET/4:15 p.m. PT on Bellator MMA YouTube channel and DAZN)
- Heavyweight Bout: Steve Mowry (250.2) vs. Shawn Teed (255.4)
- Middleweight Bout: Andrew Kapel (185.8) vs. Joseph Creer (183.3)
- Welterweight Bout: Kyle Crutchmer (170.2) vs. Kemran Lachinov (170.2)
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Christian Edwards (204.5) vs. Hamza Salim (204.2)
- 140-Pound Contract Weight Bout: Mike Kimbel (139.2) vs. Da’mon Blackshear (140)
- Welterweight Bout: Aviv Gozali (168.8) vs. Logan Neal (169.3)
- Welterweight Bout: Albert Gonzales (169.5) vs. Kastroit Xhema (169.7)
*Jaleel Willis missed weight by four pounds. He will be fined a percentage of his fight purse.
**Leandro Higo missed weight by three pounds. He will be fined a percentage of his fight purse.
***Card subject to change.