Bellator 215 is set to kick off back-to-back events at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn., following Thursday’s official weigh-in.
Headliner Matt Mitrione tipped the scale at 258.25 pounds for his heavyweight bout with Sergei Kharitonov, who bumped against the heavyweight limit by weighing 265 pounds on the scale.
Following Friday’s Bellator 215, the promotion keeps things set up for Saturday night, where Michael “Venom” Page faces heated rival Paul Daley in the Bellator 216 main event, while Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic returns to the cage for a rematch with Roy Nelson.
Bellator 215: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Weigh-in Results
- Heavyweight Main Event Bout: Matt Mitrione (258.25) vs. Sergei Kharitonov (265)
- Welterweight Co-Main Event: Logan Storley (169.25) vs. Ion Pascu (170.25)
- Bantamweight Main Card Bout: Eduardo Dantas (135.5) vs. Toby Misech (135.5)
- Bantamweight Main Card Bout: Mike Kimbel (136) vs. John Douma (136)
- 175-Pound Catchweight Main Card Bout: Austin Vanderford (174.25) vs. Cody Jones (174)
- Women’s Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Amber Leibrock (145) vs. Amanda Bell (145.5)
- Middleweight Preliminary Bout: Pat McCrohan (184.75) vs. Jason Markland (185.75)
- Women’s Atomweight Preliminary Bout: Tabatha Watkins (106) vs. Lindsay Van Zandt (105)
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Pete Rogers (145) vs. Jason Rine (141)
- Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Steve Mowry (246.5) vs. Darion Abbey (264)
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Matt Probin (145.75) vs. Ali Zebian (146)
- Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Zarrukh Adashev (125) vs. Ronie Arana (126)
- Welterweight Preliminary Bout: Billy Goff (168) vs. Ryan Hardy (169.5)