Unrestrained by the 265-pound heavyweight limit from when he fought in the UFC, Sean McCorkle stepped on the scale at 312 pounds for his super heavyweight main event showdown with Brian Heden, who tipped the scale at 287 pounds.
Co-main eventers Thomas Denny and Karo Parisyan and the rest of the WMMA 1 cast all made weight as well, setting the stage for Saturday night’s fights at the Don Haskins Center.
A portion of the proceeds goes to benefit service men and women via Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) and the U.S. Army Wounded Warrior Program (AW2).
You can watch the McCorkle vs. Heden preliminary bouts LIVE for FREE right here on MMAWeekly.com before checking out the main card on pay-per-view. Click here for more details on pay-per-view options.
WMMA McCorkle vs. Heden Official Weigh-in Results
1. Sean McCorkle (312) vs. Brian Heden (287)
2. Thomas Denny (170) vs. Karo Parisyan (169)
3. Lyle Beerbohm (170) vs. Cleburn Walker (170)
4. Drew Fickett (155.8) vs. Kevin Knabjian (155.8)
5. Jamaine Facey (170) vs. Willie Parks (169.8)
6. Rodney Wallace (204) vs. Derrick Mehmen (204.8)
7. Darrill Schoonover (247) vs. Paul Buentello (260)
8. Frank Gomez (145.8) vs. Chris Gruetzemacher (145.2)
9. Deutsch Pu’u (264) vs. Esteves Jones (236.5)
10. Lionel Lanham (185.4) vs. Brad Peterson (184.5)