by MMAWeekly.com Staff
Ricco Rodriguez, Marvin Eastman, Vernon Tiger White, Gil Castillo, Alex Stiebling, John Lober are all scheduled for the upcoming WEC Halloween Card on October 14th.
“We continue to step up each card we do and this is the biggest card to date..” WEC President Scott Adams told MMAWeekly. The event will take place at the Palace Indian Gaming Center as once again HDNet will televise the event nationally with Ryan Bennett, Stephen Quadros and Jeff Blatnick handling the broadcast duties.
A stacked four man Light Heavweight Championship will take place in addition to these matches.
4 Man Tournament
– Justin Levens (Marco Ruas) vs Jorge Olivera (Chute Box)
– Tim McKenzie (Cesar Gracie)vs Scott Smith
WEC October 14th Card
– Alex Steibling vs Vernon “Tiger” White
– Marvin Eastman vs John Lober
– Ricco Rodriguez vs Jimmy Ambriz
– Gil Castillo vs Mike Pyle
– Chris Lytle vs Savant Young
– Gabe Ruediger vs Sam Wells
– Lavar Johnson vs Rafael Del Real
– Poppies Martinez vs Robert Breslin
– Steve Ramierz vs Josh Green
Every show WEC has done is sold out. With this stacked card it’s guaranteed to sell out before the show starts. Pick up your tickets at WEC.TV or the Palace at 1866-4-Palace