Many of the sportsbooks in Las Vegas have just released lines for UFC 57 which is held at Mandalay Bay. Here are the early numbers…
Randy Couture +150
Chuck Liddell -180
- The UFC Champion is only a slight favorite in this fight. Chuck is at -180, while Couture is +150. That means if you wanted to bet the underdog Couture you would bet $100 dollars to win $150. If you like the champ, Liddell, you would bet $180 to win $100.
Marcio Cruz +210
Frank Mir -270
- Frank Mir opened as the favorite at -270. How will Mir repond in his first fight back in the UFC?
Mike Van Arsdale +170
Renanto “Babalu” Sobral -200
- Babalu opened up at -200 as the favorite. Van Arsdale is a live underdog as slight money has already come on him in the early stages.
Justin Eilers +120
Barndon Vera -150
- Vera comes in as the favorite as this fight takes place at 205. It will be very interesting to see if either fighter has problems making 205 as both have fought traditionally at heavyweight.
Gilbert Aldano +120
Paul Buentello -150
- Buentello is just a slight favorite in this fight which may surprise some. Aldano is known as a KO artist, so this should be an interesting fight between two guys who can knockout opponents.
Brandon Lee Hinkle +150
Jeff Monson -180
- Monson is the the more expierenced fighter and is the slight favorite in this fight as a result.
- Jardine is a slight favorite in a fight between two members of season 2 of the Ultimate Fighter.