MMA Oddsmaker Joey Oddessa has broken down the latest odds that are available right now at BetEagle.com. Let’s breakdown the official UFC 59 from Anaheim, California.
ANDREI ARLOVSKI -385
TIM SYLVIA +285
– The UFC Heavyweight Champion Andrei Arlovski is the big favorite in the rematch. Arlovski opens at -385 which means you have to bet $385 to win $100. If you like the underdog in Sylvia at +285 then you bet $100 to win $285.
TITO ORTIZ -400
FORREST GRIFFIN +300
– The biggest favorite on the card is Tito Ortiz. He is a huge favorite at -400. If you are a betting man and like underdogs than you can make plenty of money off Forrest Griffin this weekend.
NICK DIAZ EV
SEAN SHERK -130
– The fight is almost a pickem. Sherk is just a slight favorite in the fight.
JEFF MONSON -220
MARCIO CRUZ +170
– In the battle of heavyweights it’s Jeff Monson opening up as the favorite in this fight.
DAVID TERRELL -210
SCOTT SMITH +160
– David Terrell makes his return to the UFC and he will do so as the favorite over WEC Champion Scott Smith.
KARO PARISYAN -210
NICK THOMPSON +160
– How will Karo Parisyan peform in his first fight back from injury? Oddsmakers believe he will do well as he is the favorite going into the fight.
JASON LAMBERT -220
TERRY MARTIN +170
– Terry Martin is 12-1 but he is an underdog going into his fight with Jason Lambert. Lambert opens up as the solid favorite in the fight.
THIAGO ALVES -380
DERRICK NOBLE +280
– Noble already has a win over Thiago Alves. But it’s Alves who is a monster favorite at -380 over Noble. Makes the rematch that much more interesting.
EVAN TANNER -320
JUSTIN LEVENS +240
– The former UFC Champion, Evan Tanner, is a big favorite over Justin Levens. Levens is taking the fight on short notice against Tanner.