Review & Photos by Ivan Canello – MMAWeekly.com
BRAZILIA, Brazil – Last Saturday, the capital city of Brazil played host to Capital Fight. Teams such as Chute Boxe, Brazilian Top Team and Black House were there with two or three representatives on the fight card.
Chute Boxe national star fighter Michael Costa knocked out Brazilian Top Team fighter Gerson Conceicao with great power and speed. Costa is one of the top Chute Boxe names heading into 2008.
In the main event of the night, Brazilian Top Team fighter and Pride veteran Milton Vieira faced Anderson Silva’s training partner Jorge Brito of Black House. For three rounds both fighters showed lots of stamina, but at the end of the fight it was Vieira that was declared the winner by unanimous decision.
- Milton Vieira (BTT) def. Jorge Brito (Black House) by Unanimous Decision
- Dênis Gomes (Constrictor Team) def. Arthur César Gogó (Black House) by Unanimous Decision
- Paulo Thiago (Constrictor Team) def. Fernando Bettega (Chute Boxe) by Arm Triangle Choke, R1
- Eliene “PIT” Dias (FFT) def. Márcio Gracinha (Chute Boxe) by Split Decision
- Bananada (BTT) def. Bad Boy (FFT) by Ankle Lock, R1
- Adriano Gonçalves (Fefél) def. Munil Adriano (Central DA Luta/Nikolai) by Unanimous Decision
- Michael Costa (Chute Boxe) def. Gerson Conceição (BTT) by KO, R3
- Paulo Boiko (Black House) def. Cassiano Tyschyo (Niniko Team) by Verbal Stoppage, R2
- Igor Pakato (RFT/RKT) def. Fábio Shon (Minerinho JJ/PEU MT) by Rear Naked Choke, R1
- Ronildo (Grupo Ronildo Thai) def. Renatinho (Ataide Jr – GO) by Verbal Stoppage, R2