ONE: Kingdom of Khmer is set for the Koh Pich Theatre in Phnom Penh this Saturday night and the full fight card was released this week. In total there will be ten bouts with Gianni Subba replacing the injured Asuka Mikami in the co-main event.
Subba (6-1) stepped up at around two weeks notice after Mikami pulled out of his flyweight fight with Anatpong Bunrad (5-1). The Malaysian is riding three straight ONE Championship wins, while the Thai has won two out of two for the promotion, meaning that this match-up will have clear ramifications for the 125-pound title picture.
In the main event, Lowen Tynanes (7-0) will be looking to cement his status as the number one contender in the lightweight division with a win over promotional newcomer Rasul Yakhyaev (9-2). The Hawaiian will be looking for his fourth ONE Championship win when he goes up against the Russian in Phnom Penh.
In total, there are 14 Cambodian fighters on the card and two of them have been matched with international opponents. In the bantamweight division, Chan Heng (8-2) takes on Indonesia’s Mario Wirawan (4-2), while Tharoth Sam (2-1) takes on Indian Jeet Toshi (2-2) in a minimumweight women’s match-up.
ONE: Kingdom of Khmer Fight Card
- Lowen Tynanes vs Rasul Yakhyaev (155 lbs)
- Anatpong Bunrad vs Gianni Subba (125 lbs)
- Samang Dun vs Chan Rothana (135 lbs)
- Chan Heng vs Mario Wirawan (135 lbs)
- Meas Meu vs Chun Samart (135 lbs)
- Sim Bunsrun vs Khun Sichan (125 lbs)
- Tharoth Sam vs Jeet Toshi (105 lbs)
- Sor Sey vs Chim Chetra (145 lbs)
- Rin Saroth vs Mission Ali (145 lbs)
- Vy Srey Chai vs Ehpriyanut Phouthong (125 lbs)