We have waited a few months at MMAWeekly.com to work with the right sportsbook and now that sportsbook has come along. MMAWeekly.com welcomes our newest sponsor to MMAWeekly.com in BetEagle.com
BetEagle.com is the newest sponsor to this website and as we always say, without our sponsors we can’t do what we do daily, so PLEASE do business with those that support this site at MMAWeekly.com. Bet Eagle.com has all the latest odds on the UFC and Pride Fighting Championships. There will be a huge contest coming up as well at MMAWeekly.com with Bet Eagle.
Speaking of which here is the latest odds at BetEagle.com for this weekend’s Pride show as well as the upcoming USA vs Canada Card which you can bet ONLINE right now from BetEagle.com. If you are looking for a good place to bet all your MMA odds then this new site is one of the more reputable sites on the net.
PRIDE 31 ODDS
Mark Hunt -1500
Yosuke Nishijima +800
– Hunt is the biggest favorite on the card. Yes it does say -1500 which means you would have to $1,500 to win just $100.
Mario Sperry -155
Tsuyoshi Kohsaka +125
– This is basically a pickem fight. Sperry is a slight, slight favorite against T.K.
Mauricio “Shogun” Rua -450
Mark Coleman +350
– Shogun makes his debut at heavyweight. Some insiders wonder how much Mark Coleman actually trained for this fight.
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira -1500
Kiyoshi Tamura +800
– Minotauro Nogueira, like Hunt is the biggest favorite on the card at -1500.
Sergei Kharitonov -450
Alistair Overeem +350
– The bigger Kharitonov opens as the substancial favorite over Overeem. If you think Alistair can put it off, there is money to be made.
Fabricio Werdum -160
Jon Olav Einemo +130
– Very close fight and Bet Eagle.com has Werdum as the slight favorite.
Quinton Jackson -1100
Dong Sik Yoon +700
– Rampage is a HUGE favorite at -1100 to Yoon at +700 at beteagle.com
Pedro Rizzo -260
Roman Zentsov +200
– Pedro Rizzo is coming off a loss, but he is the favorite for this fight.
Josh Barnett -425
Kazuhiro Nakamura +325
– Josh Barnett is the substancial favorite over Nakamura. You would have to bet $425 to win $100 on Barnett.
ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP – Mar 04
UFC 58 – USA VS CANADA
AT MANDALAY BAY EVENTS CENTER – LAS VEGAS, NV
UFC MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Mar 04 1501 RICH FRANKLIN -300
8:30 PM 1502 DAVID LOISEAU +230
-The fight is for the UFC Middleweight Championship and the champion, Rich Franklin is your favorite at -300. You would have to bet 300 dollars just to win 100 dollars on Franklin. If you like the challenger Loiseau he’s a good bet as un underdog at +230, which means you only have to bet $100 bucks to win $230 at BetEagle.com
Mar 04 1503 BJ PENN -115
8:00 PM 1504 GEORGES ST. PIERRE -115
– Lots of money coming in on Georges St.Pierre. Penn was the slight favorite when the lines opened, now it is even at -115 for both fighters at BetEagle.com
Mar 04 1505 NATE MARQUARDT -200
7:00 PM 1506 JOE DOERKSEN +160
– This line at one time was a pickem line, now the public seems to be betting Nathan Marquardt who has moved to -200 at BetEagle.com
Mar 04 1507 MIKE SWICK -575
7:00 PM 1508 STEVE VIGNEAULT +275
– Swick continues to be the biggest favorite on the card as you would have to bet $575 on Swick to win just $100 dollars. If you like Vignenault you can make money on the underdog at BetEagle.com
Mar 04 1509 YVES EDWARDS -550
7:00 PM 1510 MARK HOMINICK +250
– The second biggest favorite on the card is Yves Edwards at -550 at Bet Eagle.com
Mar 04 1511 KENNY FLORIAN -150
7:00 PM 1512 SAM STOUT +120
– Kenny Florian started at -180 but some money is coming down on the underdog Sam Stout at +120 at BetEagle.com
Mar 04 1513 TOM MURPHY -160
7:00 PM 1514 CHRISTOPHE MIDOUX +130
– Tom Murphy has opened as a very slight favorite at -160 against Christophe Midoux at +130 at BetEagle.com
Mar 04 1515 DIEGO SANCHEZ -525
7:00 PM 1516 JOHN ALESSIO +225
– The Nightmare Diego Sanchez has been bet heavily as this line continues to go for Sanchez at BetEagle.com There is money to be made if you like the underdog at BetEagle.com