Douglas Lima joins the radio show to discuss his fight this weekend with Ben Askren and why he believes now is his time to become the new Bellator welterweight champion.
Former UFC fighter Chris Wilson has new life in his career after dropping down to 155lbs, but still struggles to find opponents in his new weight class. Hear him tell us why that is on today’s show.
The debate in the Sixth Round follows several subjects today including:
- Brock Lesnar returns to the WWE, Dana White is happy for him. Should MMA fans care about this move?
- Chael Sonnen criticizes fighters for ‘lying’ to the media. Should fighters withhold information in interviews?
- Bjorn Rebney says Spike TV ‘wrote the book on televised MMA’. How much credit does Spike deserve for the UFC’s current success?
- Rematches and trilogies seem to be a popular theme this year. Good idea or bad idea?
- Both Hendo and Chuck Liddell are picking Rashad Evans to beat Jon Jones. Are they onto something or just picking the upset?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Wednesday, April 4