It’s a packed show for Wednesday as UFC 142 fighter Anthony Johnson, TUF 15 coach Urijah Faber and former AKA trainer Dave Camarillo join the radio show as well as debate in ‘The Sixth Round’.
Anthony Johnson isn’t scared of Vitor Belfort. He respects him, but as he tells MMAWeekly Radio, ‘Vitor Belfort is human’ and he plans on showing that Saturday night.
Johnson also addresses if his move to middleweight is permanent and his work with the Blackzilians.
Also on the show, Urijah Faber stops by to talk about his teammate Chad Mendes’ fight this weekend with Jose Aldo, and how he provided the right tools to beat the champ and take his title.
He also discusses his new role as TUF 15 coach and how his team may become ‘Team Alpha Male: Vegas’.
Finally, Dave Camarillo stops by to talk about his new book ‘Submit Everyone’ as well as recently leaving American Kickboxing Academy.
In the Sixth Round the debate heats up with a slew of hot topics around MMA being discussed. Among them:
– Who deserves the next shot at Jon Jones? Rashad Evans or Dan Henderson?
– Judging by what Dana White has said, the one person left out is Phil Davis. What kind of motivation will this serve as?
– Jacob Volkmann is staying as outspoken as ever. Do you support fighters speaking out on things like politics, religion, etc?
– Can Anthony Johnson successfully transition to a top level middleweight?
– Bigger influence on a training camp…Urijah Faber working with Chad Mendes or Gray Maynard working with Jose Aldo?
– Who do you believe will have a bigger impact on the UFC long term…Erick Silva or Edson Barboza?
Check out all this and more on Wednesday’s edition of MMAWeekly Radio