MMAWeekly Radio on Tuesday features UFC 142 fighters Vitor Belfort and Mike Massenzio and manager Malki Kawa joins the debate during “The Sixth Round.”
Vitor Belfort stops by to discuss his fight this weekend with Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson, and says his focus is solely on this fight and he hasn’t even thought about coaching “The Ultimate Fighter” yet.
Mike Massenzio also talks to the show today discussing his fight with Rousimar Palhares, and how despite the submission fighter being so dangerous, he has the plan to beat him.
Finally, MMA manager Malki Kawa joins the show to update a few of his fighters including UFC light heavyweight champion Jon “Bones” Jones, but he also joins the debate desk to go toe-to-toe during “The Sixth Round.”
Kawa along with Damon and Jeff discuss the following topics swirling around the MMA world:
– How damaging is Cyborg’s positive steroid test to women’s MMA?
– Is calling out the UFC fighters a smart or bad idea for the Strikeforce roster when the fights will likely not happen?
– Can Zuffa sign bigger talent to the Strikeforce roster or will they have to build from within?
– Do you believe fighters on the UFC roster would go to Strikeforce if offered money similar to what Robbie Lawler made? (He was paid upwards of $150K to fight Saturday)
– How much will the New England vs. Denver game draw away from UFC 142 in Brazil? (The football game starts at 8pm ET, PPV goes live at 10pm ET)
All this and more on Tuesday’s edition of MMAWeekly Radio.