Debate topics on today’s show include:
– Are the massive amount of UFC events partially to blame for injuries causing such gaping holes in the UFC’s summer line up?
– Brandon Vera says he is ready to surprise the world at UFC on Fox 4. Can we buy into Vera’s words this time around?
– Should Hector Lombard be in consideration for a title shot if he wins at UFC 149?
– Erik Koch will wait for Jose Aldo to return. Good move or bad move?
– Urijah Faber not happy about move to UFC 149. Should fighters have more of a call in which shows they fight at?