After a break to start the week, MMAWeekly Radio is back with a big show for Tuesday with UFC flyweight Ian McCall as well as Bellator contender Pat Curran stopping by the show.
McCall will discuss the controversy surrounding his fight with Demetrious Johnson, while Curran talks about his title fight with Joe Warren this weekend in Bellator.
Finally the debate heats up as Damon and Jeff get into all the talk surrounding UFC on FX 2 and Strikeforce: Tate vs Rousey with the following topics:
– How big for women’s MMA was Saturday night’s card with Ronda Rousey capturing the title?
– Are broken limbs a good or bad thing for the future of MMA on television?
– Is Ronda Rousey the star the women’s division needs ala Gina Carano or should that pressure be put on her shoulders?
– Tapping vs snapping. What’s more honorable and what’s the better decision?
– Martin Kampmann pulls off late submission win over Thiago Alves. How impressive was that finish?
– Scoring screw up causes flyweight tourney to get off to rough start. How can this be fixed and how did you score McCall vs. Johnson?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Tuesday, March 6