Brian Stann will discuss his upcoming fight with Alessio Sakara as well as how he bounces back from the loss to Chael Sonnen. Siyar Bahadurzada joins the show for the first time to talk about his UFC debut as well as growing up in Afghanistan, and how that shaped him as a fighter.
Finally the debate heats up in the Sixth Round with the following topics:
- UFC on Fuel 2 this weekend..is Alexander Gustafsson the best prospect in the light heavyweight division to eventually challenge or beat Jon Jones?
- Thiago Silva is returning from a year off suspension. Do you believe he can be a top ten light heavyweight again?
- The ratings for the Ultimate Fighter Live have continued to slip. What do you think is the ultimate cause for it?
- Cris Cyborg’s suspension was upheld and she will be out for one year. Did the commission make the right call?
- According to court documents filed, Cyborg was up for a fight in June or July with Ronda Rousey. Can that fight still be as big when Cyborg returns presumably in 2013?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Tuesday, April 10