The debate also heats up in the Sixth Round with the following topics:
- Dana White says ‘who knows what Roy Nelson could be if he applied himself’. Is Dana right about him?
- The UFC has said they will prosecute users as well as broadcasters of pirated material. Right move or wrong move?
- The UFC has no interest at all in Fedor Emelianenko. Should they take another look at him if they agree to a standard UFC deal?
- Karo Parisyan has gone back to his roots with his original trainers. Can he ever return to the form where he was a top contender in the UFC?
- Ultimate Fighter Friday: Who you got Myles Jury or Al Iaquinta?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, March 29