Cormier and Barnett will each discuss their battle coming up this weekend as well as where the winner of this fight should fit in the heavyweight landscape.
Gilbert Melendez opens up about his true feelings when he heard that Josh Thomson was his next opponent, and if there was any concern because of his injury prone past.
Finally, former Ultimate Fighter competitor Eliot Marshall makes a special announcement about his future, and a new venture he has started in Denver.
Finally, the debate heats up in the Sixth Round with the following topics:
- On a scale of 1-10 how impressive was the Korean Zombie’s performance at UFC on Fuel 3?
- Should Chan Sung Jung get the next shot at the featherweight title?
- Outside of the Korean Zombie, who was most impressive at UFC on Fuel 3?
- Mike Kyle vs. Rafael Feijao. Who wins?
- Do you believe Gilbert Melendez will ever fight for the UFC lightweight title?
- Gilbert Melendez vs. Josh Thomson. Who wins?
- Should the winner of the Strikeforce Grand Prix get a shot at the UFC heavyweight title?
- Daniel Cormier vs. Josh Barnett. Who wins?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, May 17