Gegard Mousasi will talk today about his time off and transition to the UFC, while Tim Kennedy discusses his displeasure with the last year of his fighting life and how more fighters should have stepped up for this final show on Saturday.
And MMAWeekly Radio is where debate happens and today we say goodbye to Strikeforce with all of the topics surrounding the promotion and its final show:
– Does the “win or go home” mentality for this final Strikeforce show change the way the fighters fight?
– Who is in the biggest must win situation at the final Strikeforce show?
– Fight pick: Gegard Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle?
– Do you believe Josh Barnett will end up in the UFC?
– Fight pick: Josh Barnett vs. Nandor Guelmino?
– Fight pick: Daniel Cormier vs. Dion Staring?
– Fight pick: Nate Marquardt vs. Tarec Saffiedine?
– What will Strikeforce’s lasting legacy be for the sport of MMA?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, Jan 10