Ramsey Nijem will update the injury that forced him out of his fight and who he wants to face next in the Octagon.
Score Fighting Series headliners John Alessio and Ryan Healy both join the show to discuss their main event fight this Friday from Canada, which can also be viewed on MMAWeekly.com.
Finally the debate heats up for Thursday’s show and we even discuss a little March Madness:
- What can be done to fix or change judging problems in MMA?
- Should judges be held accountable for questionable decisions?
- Anthony Pettis says he’s not moving to featherweight. Good move or bad move?
- Gilbert Melendez is fighting on May 19. What should Strikeforce do to find him a quality opponent?
- NCAA March Madness…best day in sports? Who do you have in the Final Four?
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday, March 15