It’s a big line-up to close out the week on MMAWeekly radio with UFC bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz, Mike Dolce and Titan Fighting headliner Jorge Santiago stopping by the show.
The debate will also heat up following UFC on Fuel TV 1 last night with the following being discussed:
- Ellenberger and Sanchez had a phenomenal fight, but how much of a mistake was it that it wasn’t five rounds?
- With the win, should Jake Ellenberger get a shot at Carlos Condit’s interim title?
- If you are Carlos Condit, do you fight or sit and wait for GSP?
- Diego Sanchez says he might go back to lightweight. Good move or bad move?
- Best prospect going forward…TJ Dillashaw at bantamweight or Stipe Miocic at heavyweight?
- Twitter campaigns to get a fight in the UFC. Like it, love it or hate it?
- If there was one element of the old school Pride shows you could incorporate into UFC 144 what would it be?
UFC bantamweight champ Dominick Cruz discusses coaching opposite old friend Urijah Faber on Tuf 15, while Mike Dolce discusses his book ‘Living Lean’ and an announcement for MMAWeekly Radio. Finally, Jorge Santiago talks about his exit from the UFC, and his re-dedication ahead of his fight in Titan FC.
This is MMAWeekly Radio for Thursday Feb 16